Friday, April 18, 2008

In my next life...

I want to be a commercial airline pilot.

My route to work is I-24, which is adjacent to the airport. So, when I'm driving to work(around 6pm) or coming home(7:30am), I see planes taking off or landing. It always puts me in the mood to travel - to fly somewhere. As I was driving to Nashville to meet some friends, I saw 3 planes taking off, but also in the sky, I saw 5 planes on their way to their destinations. The sun was setting, which you could the exhaust for little while. Of those 5 planes, 3 of them seem to be crossing over each other, which was so cool to see. Plus, Gary Allan's song, Watching Airplanes, was on the radio.

When I was younger, I can remember my Dad telling me that I should be a pilot. He even took me to our local municipal airport - to go flying! It was great!

Instead, I became a nurse. What was I thinking? Just kidding!

So, MJ, you better be ready in our next life, because we're going to Ireland! Haha!