- Sinus surgery #2
- Don't recall anything significant
- Took a trip to Birmingham to see my sweet LeeAnna!
- Ordered glasses and contacts for the first time!
- Took a trip to Arkadelphia for the weekend - Prairie Home Companion & the beginning of some "negotiations."
- Softball season.
- 2nd annual trip to the Dancing Dog Bed & Breakfast.
- Stem-Crabtree Wedding
- The moment when I knew I had found love, peace, and the me I was meant to be!
- Meeting the Ward family
- A trip to Spartanburg, SC to see another beautiful couple married: Collins-Jett wedding!
- A short & sweet trip to Memphis - celebrating my birthday!
- A week long trip to Newfoundland - wonderful experience!
- Belleville River Bash.
- 8.29.08 - I got engaged to Pursuing Pineapple!!
- Ashley's bridal shower!
- Jarboe-Rowe wedding.
- The beginning of planning for the big day - 6.13.2009
- The remembrance of my nephew, Dalton (9.2.2005).
- Quick trip to West Virginia to visit the family! Wonderful weekend at the River. Weekend filled with food, fun, fellowship, and CORNHOLE!
- Greer-Singleton Wedding!
- 10 year high school reunion
- Dress shopping - where I found my dress at the White Room.
- 2 trips to Arkadelphia
- Halloween with Aaron, as Fred and Wilma. Had the greatest time passing out candy to the kids. I think the best moments were the children trying to figure out who Aaron really was.
- Same trip - 1st engagement party in Arkadelphia!
- More wedding planning, details!
- Spent the weekend with Aaron's family in Natchitoches, LA - the Christmas Festival. Tour of the town where Steel Magnolias was filmed. Got to see some plantations homes, which I loved. CHRISTMAS PARADE & FIREWORKS. Had a wonderful time with my new family.
- Signed the papers to put my house up for sale - a little emotional and overwhelming.
- Christmas with Aaron in Murfreesboro. It was a great weekend - I think we both gave gifts to the other knowing that we would both get them back. I got him the Wii, with WilPlay & Mario Kart. He got me a BEAUTIFUL 1994 Matisse painting - appears to be a fatigued bride lounging back in a chair - I'm sure I'll be able to 'relate.'
Just a few memorable moments of 2008. Already make more in 2009 - and we still have the year to go!