Tuesday, July 8, 2008

2 more babies & 2 zebras

I know most of you think I'm crazy for watching these watusis. However, there are two more babies that are so cute. Below is the newest one:



Below are the other babies.


And the crazy thing is - that there are now 2 zebras in the mix. Yes, two zebras. Aaron asked me if I was sure my parents weren't living some African Safari. Sure enough, there are two zebras amongst the watusi clan.




Hopefully, one day, I plan on going to his property to see what else he has. Mom says that he has some buffalo, ostriches, and some Scottish cows. So we'll see. I'll keep you updated.

5 comments:

Aaron said...

any llama, llama, ducks...

TinMan said...

Send them all down the road a bit just in case I don't get me yard cut in the morning. I have plenty of grass for them.

Joy said...

What does a Scottish cow sound like??

TinMan said...

It says..."moo lad"!!

Aaron said...

I just pulled up your blog, my connection delayed a second, and I thought I read the post title to be, "2 more baby zombies."