Sunday, October 5, 2008

RHS - Class of 98 - Reunion

This weekend was my 10 year high school reunion - Riverdale High School, Murfreesboro, TN. Wow, 10 years, right? There were a few people I've kept in contact with. Mainly those that I went to nursing school with, which happened to be the people I work with in the Children's Hospital.
I guess MySpace and Facebook serve a purpose. Have reconnected with alot of people from my class. However, our 'student body officers' did a wonderful making arrangements for us to get together on Friday and Saturday night.



Julie Goodwin & I. We made arrangements to meet before - and hang out together during the event. Friday evening, we met at the school cafeteria, had BBQ, & talked.



Afterwards, we went to the football game. It was Homecoming night. The announcer recognized us - welcoming us - and how we're celebrating "28." (I know not all of us are 28). Just a strange comment to make! Lots of us were sitting there trying to remember the cheers we use to say in school. And most of us remembered our alma mater!! We were winning 42-7 at halftime. Many of us left after the Homecoming Court presentation.


Saturday night - we met at the Double Tree & had a party. I wasn't too sure how it was going to turn out. Because the night before - it was just like high school - everyone was with their clique(cheerleaders, band, etc). Everyone mingled together last night - which made it much more fun. I was quite surprised at how many people have moved back to Murfreesboro/Middle Tennessee area - after college.
It was great to see everyone - especially those that you've known the longest. Above, Mary and I - we've known each other since kindergarten!


One of the last pictures of the evening, Amy, Julie & me.
I've posted the rest of the pics on Facebook & MySpace.

No comments: