Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Things I said that I'd never do...

Within the last few months - I've done several things that I said that I'd never do.

  • Marry a doctor. 6/13/09.
  • Work at a hospital, other than a teaching facility. 8/31/09. However, I only managed to work there 3.5 weeks. One of those weeks being orientation, two weeks on the unit. Discovered that I enjoyed working with kids.
  • Work in a doctor's office. For those of you who don't know yet, I'm working at Possum Holler Pediatric with the husband. I'm just filling in, helping - as the winter season picks up. It's actually been good - I get to see how the pediatric office works.
I wonder what could be next!

1 comment:

Alison said...

Wait a minute...I know it's been almost two months since I've seen you...but you're not working at the hospital anymore?