Friday, August 6, 2010

More Birthday Celebrations!

Thursday evening - before my birthday, Aaron and I went to Little Rock and ate at Gaucho's.


Ray & Tricia have a time share in Hot Springs every July. Aaron and I joined them for the weekend. Birthday presents on the fireplace.



Passport cover - I need to update it - not that we're going anywhere out of the country anytime soon.


Love me some purses, especially the twist closure!


Story: my (maternal) grandmother would always get us lottery tickets - the amount of what year we were turning. So, Aaron knew this story & he got me 30 tickets. I did $19.



Working hard!


Sunday morning tradition: steak and eggs. Just so happen to fall on my birthday! :)


S'mores cupcakes, red velvet cake, and ice cream.


Sunday evening.


Dinner @ Bleu Monkey Grill.







No comments: