Thursday, March 10, 2011

LASIK eye surgery!

LASIK eye surgery! Yes, I had it, 2/18/2011. Definitely a great choice - not to have to wear contacts or glasses! Actually, it's been wonderful!


I went for my consultation back in November. I had never had anyone actually explain my vision to me - higher astigmatism in relation to my lower prescription - until Dr. Ming Wang. I felt extremely comfortable about having the procedure after meeting with him.


His credentials and accomplishments are well documented on his website (www.wangvisioninstitute.com). He, too, is only BLADELESS procedure in the state of Tennessee.


Dr. Ming Wang is a caring doctor. He called me the evening after my surgery to make sure everything was okay.


I've been extremely pleased with my outcome so far, and I would highly recommend Dr. Wang.

No comments: