Sunday, December 23, 2007

My friend, LeeAnna...



This is my friend, LeeAnna. She and I work(ed) together at the Peds ED. She moved to Nashville a little over a year ago, and now she moved back to her home state of Alabama: Birmingham(this weekend).

I'm quite sad over this. I mean, I knew that she talked about moving due to some situations, but I think I was in denial up until last week. Anytime I think about it, I tear up. I know she's only 2.5-3 hours away(& a phone call away) but still a dear friend is moving away.

She and I have confided in each other, about work, love, life, spiritual needs. And, it's been wonderful having another person in my life that I can do that with.

LJ, I love you greatly, and I have a house that you can come to...and I hope to make many trips to see you and the beach!

No comments: