Saturday, April 25, 2009

Great times!

Apologize for not posting more often, but as the wedding quickly approaches, I'm finding myself becoming more busy!

Wow. What a wonderful two weeks it's been for Aaron and me. We have both made trips to each other - over the last two week/ends.

These last weekends have been busy ones. Both weeks/ends combined: invitations: stuffing, labeling, stamping, engagement photo session, 3 wedding showers, coffee cupping with friends, made an appearance to a potluck, Kentucky Derby Party, impromptu photo session. Here are a few pictures:





These two weeks combined have been absolutely amazing - it's almost a glimpse of what married life will be like. I'm so looking forward to starting our journey together.

40 more days...til I become Mrs. Pursuing Pineapple!

No comments: