Saturday, April 4, 2009

Wedding update...

70 days to go to the big day. And just to think, this time last year, I was planning a trip to go see Aaron - which was the beginning of our 'negotiations."


I must say everything is coming together quite well.
  • The invitations were ordered and received fairly quickly. They'll be going out at the end of the month.
  • We finalized our music and scripture for the ceremony. Submitted them to the music minister and the minister officiating our ceremony. Approved! ;)
  • I purchased and received my shoes.
  • Aaron has made the layout of the programs.
  • Confirmed the bridal luncheon. Have to work on those invitations.
  • The remaining dresses and items have come in for the girls.
  • My dress came in on 3/31. Have an alteration appointment schedule for 4/14 at 2pm! So exciting.

Had my first bridal shower yesterday, hosted by some of the girls from work. Here is a picture of Anna and me. Anna is getting married May 2nd.



I know there is still so much to do, but I'm enjoying every minute of it!

No comments: