Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Adjusting to Arkadoo

Arkadelphia...It's a great place to call home.

Well, that's what the tower says! :) It is a place to call home, because it is home.

Everyone asks, "How's married life?" And, married life is wonderful. I'm loving it! It's simply because we're together. We're doing the little things that I looked forward to: having lunch together, hanging out with other couples, sitting on the steps outside with Travis and talking.

Having said that, I'm adjusting to Arkadoo. I've been hanging out with the girls at the gym and going to the water park. It's a nice change of pace. I'm still getting use to the 5 minutes across town versus 25 minutes in Murfreesboro. Yesterday, I was going to get my tags for the car, and the lady told me that the computers were down and they weren't able to process the information. She continued to apologize, and I told her that it wasn't a big deal. "It's only 5 minutes to get to anywhere." The ladies in the office thought it was funny. She was originally from Detroit, so she could relate.

I've applied for a job in Hot Springs - in an ER, so I'm waiting to hear back from them.

That's a quick up to date on the life of Mrs. PursuingPineapple! Exciting, huh? :)

(I promise to blog more often)!

2 comments:

Ladybird said...

Keep those blogs coming! Your wedding pictures are so lovely. Your dress was beautiful and YOU WERE STUNNING! Small towns are charming, embrace everything about it!

The FitzWilliams said...

Yea! I was thrilled to see the blog update and have looked at some of the pictures online. I told Marty that your wedding photographer was much better than our wedding photographer - or maybe it was that the bride and groom were so photogenic?
Misty Leigh