Saturday, July 25, 2009

Happy birthday - to me!

Happy birthday to me! Aaron surprised me on Monday evening with a quick trip to Memphis for Wednesday night! We met in Memphis last year - right before my birthday. We, again, stayed at the Madison.


Thursday morning, Aaron and I walked up and down Beale Street. We went to one of our favorite stores: A. Schwab. We had to try on the hats!




We stopped by Peabody Place and walked around. We treated ourselves to Maggie Moo's. Had some Red Velvet ice cream! Oh my, it was so good! :)


Friday evening, Kaitlin and Matt came up early, Donnie and Lori came over - and we had hot dogs and birthday cake! We bought the "Party Animal" hat in Memphis. We're starting a tradition - those celebrating birthdays with the Wards will wear the hat during the 'birthday song.' :) So, I had the pleasure of starting off the tradition!


Yellow cake and chocolate icing! It was so good!


Thank you all for the birthday wishes! Had a wonderful week/end of birthday festivities! :)

No comments: