Monday, March 31, 2008

Exposed again!

Just checked my work email, and there was an email from Occupational Health. Guess what? Another Pertussis exposure! I really think the VPES(Vanderbilt Pertussis Exposure Study) is hand picking their subjects! Maybe if these children would get their vaccinations, we might not see it so much! Just a thought. What do you think? :)

I'll probably be given another dose (or two) of azithromycin. Antibiotics! Gotta love them. I feel like I've been on them for the last year, due to the sinus issues! So one day, when I really have an infection, nothing is going to treat it, because my body is so resistant!

I'm not bitter...really.

UPDATE: JUST TALKED TO THE OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSE, AND I HONESTLY DON'T RECALL THE PATIENT. SO, IF I DEVELOP SYMPTOMS, TO NOTIFY THEM! THANK GOODNESS.

No comments: