Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter!

Easter was my fourth night in a row. However, we managed to have a good time at work. We all brought in lots of good food to munch on all night!

Renee and I came up with an idea to have an Easter egg hunt on the unit. No, not for the kids. For us! Among the 125 eggs we hid on the unit, about 25 of them had pieces of paper with 'prizes.'
  • Get out of triage free card (my personal favorite!!!)
  • Give away a patient
  • 45 min lunch.
  • Get to go home early
  • Wear a t-shirt(Vanderbilt Children's) to work
  • Pick your assignment
  • Pick you neighbor

And the golden egg prize was the Charge Nurse had to buy that person dinner. Blaire found the golden egg, but I think she traded someone for the get out of triage free card!

Since Renee and I hid the eggs, we did not participate, which was totally fine. One of the transporters got a triage free card. She was so sweet, she gave it to me! :)

Hope you all had a wonderful Easter!

No comments: