Sunday, March 30, 2008

A great weekend!

What a wonderful weekend! A nice little break away from everything. I got to spend the weekend with my beautiful friend! I was able to meet her two friends: Megan and Megan. Hehe!



Here are a few pics...and a few stories.
This is June. She's a big sweetie. She's afraid of men. Megan (LeeAnna's roommate, best friend) is a manager of a vet clinic. Needless to say, they adopt animals! Haha. June is the recent addition. They have two other dogs, Hank & Tank. I like Tank. He's a beagle/lab mix! He's so cute! :)

And of course, the nerdy part of me had to go check out what use to be our competition (not really). UAB combines their Burn and Trauma patients. They have an ICU and a step down from ICU. It's a little confusing. We also checked out Children's Emergency Department. They were under construction, so I didn't take any pictures. 35 bed unit. (Everybody kept asking me when I was moving to Birmingham! Hmmm...).

Fire & Ice. It's much like Golden Eagle, but I like Fire & Ice better. Locations are Massachusetts, Rhode Island, California, Alabama.

After dinner, we went to a dualing piano bar called Twist & Shout. It was alot of fun! Great place to people watch! :)

That about sums up the weekend. It was really funny how many people I've had lately trying to get me to move to different places: Chicago x 2, Birmingham. I had a great time, and I really do miss my LeeAnna! I love her dearly!

1 comment:

Joy said...

which one is Megan?? haha

Is Glenbard trying to get you there, too??? hmmm.... We may have to join forces...

hahaha =0)

Glad you had fun!!