Tuesday, June 3, 2008

2 hours, 80 miles later...

As most of you know, I work in Nashville, which is 40 miles one way for me. Today, I had to present a lecture on Burns for the new nurses in our department. I also have to go back to work tonight. So that'll be 4 hours spent driving, 180 miles later - in less than 24 hours! On my way home, I decided I need a chauffeur! :) Not likely, but the thought was nice. It's off to attempt an afternoon nap - before slaving away for 12 hours - listening to crying, screaming children. The story of my life - driving and work!

2 comments:

Joy said...

leave it to a banker... 160 miles...

still stinks! sorry =oP

I told you I'd be your driver... I'm pretty expensive, though!!!

Aaron said...

Be careful with driving back and forth. I wouldn't might being your driver, but like mj, I'm pretty expensive.