Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A FOUR-fer

Who in their right mind brings all four of their children to be seen for fever and vomiting? None other than a parent tonight. All of them had the same symptoms - hence they are passing it to each other! Gees! Just had to get that out there! Needless to say, I'm in triage tonight. Woohoo! I have to say it hasn't been bad - just steady. Oh, I hear the machine - stamping up another card - meaning someone just checked in! It's a fever! Tylenol &/or motrin people!

2 comments:

LindseyB said...

Amen sister! If I had a dollar for ever parent that brings their kid in for a fever of <99 -- I could quit work before I really start!! Ha!

Aaron said...

Hope tonight goes better than last night. If it helps, a friend of mine had an "eight-for" in the ED when she was a resident...