Sunday, June 15, 2008

Saturday's events!

Saturday's events started off with the wedding of Ricky & Erica Stem Crabtree. Here's a pic of the crew at the reception.






It was nice to see Aaron over the weekend. Here is the '"stylin' " doctor himself - seersucker - for the southern, June wedding, but also the skull and crossbone socks!




A little later in the evening, we ate dinner at Red Robin and played Putt Putt at Go USA. Here's a cute picture of Ali-gato.






Here are the ladies - MJ, Ruby Red, and myself. One of the frequent pictures of us...


Below is the video taken of the guys(Aaron, John, Jackie) versus the girls(Ali, Andrea, Crystal) playing Bazooka Ball. I know they were having fun, but Joy and I were having just as much fun watching them! I think we found ourselves a new thing to do.




This video below is for Tricia, Kaitlin, & Matt - for your viewing pleasure, Aaron attempting to keep his pants on while Stompin' Spiders(with assistance from Andrea). Sorry - you have to turn you head!




What a great weekend!

3 comments:

Aaron said...

Great Post! Loved the videos & the shout out to the Lurkers! I had fun this weekend...

Tricia said...

I am so not a "lurker". Oops I think I blew my cover.

Joy said...

HAHAHAHA!!!!