Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Newfoundland trip!

What a trip! Newfoundland was great. Had a wonderful time - spending the week with people I knew and those that I knew of, but hadn't had the opportunity to spend some quality time with. This was a much needed trip - I was able to reach out those in Newfoundland, but as a friend told me, usually mission trips end up being slightly selfish - because tend to see where we need to be spiritually, and see how truly blessed we really are.

It's going to take my a little bit of time to go through pictures and tell you more about the trip. I'll start working on it this week and hopefully have a better description of the week for you. However, I'm currently posting the photos on Facebook, so that you can see what we did throughout the week.

Thank you to all of you - your thoughts and prayers this week!

No comments: