Thursday, March 5, 2009

100 days

I can't believe that March is here. Three and a half more months...100 more days! I'm so excited and yet nervous at the same time. So many changes, so many transitions, but absolutely worth it!


Psalm 100
Be Thankful

1 Show triumphantly to the Lord, all the earth.

2 Serve the Lord with gladness;

come before Him with joyful songs.

3 Acknowledge that the Lord is God.

He made us, and we are His --

His people, the sheep of His pasture.

4 Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise.

Give thanks to Him and praise His name.

5 For the Lord is good, and His love is eternal;

His faithfulness endures through all generations.


I'm extremely thankful for all of the blessings He has provided. Thank you all for your continuing love and support!

2 comments:

Ladybird said...

What a wonderful reminder! I think the 100 days excercise that you are doing is so cool!

Don't blink! This time passes so quickly!

Joy said...

I've been reading Psalm 100 at night before I go to bed (usually after my quiet time since I do them at night) and it's been such an encouragement to me lately. Especially verse 5. What a blessing to know that His faithfullness does indeed endure through the generations!!!