Thursday, March 12, 2009

thoughts at 3am...

  • it's 3am, and i'm awake. i only went to sleep at 12:15am. stupid night shift has my sleep schedule out of sync.
  • there's nothing on TV at 3am. not even on PPV - at least worth paying for.
  • commercials are horrible at 3am.
  • i did catch the last few minutes of bridezilla. i have to admit i laughed, but i think i have most of it planned in advance, that hopefully i won't be too crazy toward the end. :)
  • i've looked through my blog - and i stated that if i worked 4 nights in a row - someone stop me. well, i've lost count on how many 4 in a rows i've done. however, i think this last one will be my last - i'm exhausted; i can't sleep; i don't feel good. and i've been told that i can't do more than 3 in a row anymore! :)
  • i want a sense of normalcy - especially my sleep schedule, but that doesn't look like it's going to happen til at least June 3rd(tentative last day at VCH).
  • the watusi are back - meaning they're across street from my parents. i'll have to take some new pictures.
  • i'm so excited to be seeing my favorite doctor tomorrow evening.
  • 93 days til i marry the man of my dreams.

No comments: