Thursday, November 8, 2007

Hair-Therapy

I'm sure most women can relate that they enjoy getting their hair done, whether it be washed and a cut, styled, or colored. I must say it, it's one of the most calming experiences for me. I love getting my hair done. Having my hair washed is so relaxing!

My stylist and I have know each other for quite sometime. She and I use to work retail together, and once the store closed, we both went our separate ways. A few years back, I was looking for someone that could do my hair. For girls, you can't trust just anyone to do your hair. I came across her in the mall, and we've been together ever since. Not only is she my stylist, she is my best friend. I'm able to talk to her about anything, and I get honest answers (whether I like it or not, haha).

Today, I had an appointment with Kim. She puts some shades of brown in my hair, since it is the fall season. I ended up with a trim, because I couldn't decided what cut I wanted. I wanted to keep it convenient: easy for a ponytail for work. We said that we would do something totally different the next time: color and cut! So, just be prepared.

1 comment:

Joy said...

It's because Kim's the best!!! I should know, I go to her =0)

Thanks for that, by the way... haha =0)