Monday, November 26, 2007

Tennessee Drivers

There has to be a reason why I work the hours I do in Nashville. I say this because, I can't handle Tennessee drivers(yes, that includes me, but you know, I tend to myself, making sure that I stay in my lane) in dry or precipitous weather. There is no reason to be going 70-75mph, then immediately 50mph in a matter of seconds. Another thing, people who merge with signalling. There was car today who did that. I noticed that her right rear bumper was damaged. I'm just assuming that she probably pulled out in front someone, causing some damage to her vehicle. The only thing that got me through it all was listening to Il Divo Christmas Album. Il Divo consists of four exceptional voices. They're amazing! Anyways, I was to listening to "O Holy Night," which happens to be my favorite Christmas song.

Bottom line, interstate congestion stresses me out!

1 comment:

Joy said...

I understand... TN drivers tend to really piss me off!!

My favorite... breaking in a turn on icy roads... it'll me my fault for rear-ending a moron that breaked and skided out!!