Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Goals for 2008...

Yes, every year I make goals for myself, as oppose to resolutions, because I'm very much a goal-oriented person.

Here are a few goals that I've made for myself for 2008:

1. To become more of an observer, rather than stating my thoughts...
2. Lose weight, 2008. (I stole that from my friend, LeeAnna, but I do have several weddings to be part of and go to this year).
3. To learn Spanish. I mean, there's no way around it. I just have to do it! (Any suggestions would be appreciative)! :)
4. To expand my nursing knowledge, meaning I would like to have a find a new, challenging job in the next 6 months or so.
5. Learn to play my violin.

I think these five will keep me busy for 2008!

Wishing you and those you love a wonderful and amazing year! :)

1 comment:

Joy said...

I, also, will be stealing #2... so tell LeeAnna thanks for me ;-)

They look good, chica (means girl in Spanish... hahaha) I will do what I can to help encourage you as I know you'll encourage me!

=0)