Thursday, January 24, 2008

Having a blonde moment...

No, I'm not having a silly moment. I'm tired of my hair, so what's new? Had some blonde highlights put in it yesterday. Can't quite tell in the photo. It's enough for me to keep me happy for awhile! Of course, I would like have liked more, but bleach is so hard on your hair, that I have many months to get to where I want to be again! Attached below (July 2004) is 'blondest' I've ever been, and I absolutely loved it. I know several of you have seen the difference between my driver's license and bank card! :)Going to attach another one...from October(before the braces came off). My wonder stylist, best friend, Kim can do anything with my hair and make it look great. I enjoyed the curly hair! :)

1 comment:

Joy said...

How blonde are you going to get for the summer??? =0)

Love the Curly Sue look...